The advantages and benefits of the system:
- No oncology patient can get lost in the system in between the different care providers and clinical departments.
- The time lapse between the first date of oncological disease suspicion and the start of treatment is significantly lessened. Ideally tere are not more than 15-20 days between admission to the system and the first accurate diagnosis, followed by an OncoTeam decision within 30 days, and the treatment starts within the next 14 days.
- There is an improved and measurable utilization of existing resources.
- Each tumor patient is assigned to one oncologist following the decision of the OncoTeam.
- No oncology treatment is possible without OncoTeam decision.
- Due to the utmost importance of time in the treatment of oncological diseases, each patient’s case with a tumor suspicion gets priority in booking medical examination.
- Examination, therapy and follow-up all happen with the support of organ-specific care processes.
- This multifunctional IT system for managing oncology treatment also provides full-scale scheduling management.
- Patient-flow managers save work time and energy for physicians and nurses.
- Supervisor physicians guarantee the quality of patient care.
- Mobile architecture
- Web based solution
- Online connection to medical systems through HL7 protocol
- Supporting national, regional and county operations.
- May be implemented any time anywhere.
Request a personal appointment, consultation, free of charge product demonstration, or offer.
The the Onkologistic software trademark was registered on April 5 2016. The registry number of OnkoLogistic: M1601197/4
The OnkoLogistic software is a registered intellectual property since October 24 2016. Its registry No is: 005322